WHERE IS COX BUSINESS CONVENTION CENTER LOCATED?
Cox Business Convention Center is located at 100 Civic Center—3rd Street and Houston, the venue is between 3rd and 7th Street at the edge of downtown Tulsa in the Arena District. Click here to map your visit.
- HOW FAR AWAY IS THE AIRPORT?
- The Tulsa International Airport is 12 miles away from the venue, and offers 19 non-stop flights to Tulsa and a Lyft rider zone. Visit tulsaairports.com for more information.
- THIS MACHINE TULSA is the local smart bike-sharing system with 160 bikes and 25 stations in downtown Tulsa and along Route 66.
- Lyft and Uber are available in Tulsa.
- Tulsa Transit offers bus rides throughout the city and in outlining areas.
- Lime and Bird eScooters are also located throughout downtown and Midtown Tulsa.
WHERE DO I PARK?
Although Cox Business Convention Center does not own or operate a parking garage, there are nearly 10,000 parking spots nearby. The Civic Center Parkade is adjacent to the venue. The City of Tulsa offers on-street metered parking (using the Park Mobile app) and privately owned lots determine the parking rate. Click here for a parking map.
WHERE IS THE RIDE SHARE ZONE?
Dedicated pick-up and drop-off zones are in the valet area outside the Tulsa Ballroom on 3rd and Houston, and the East Entrance off Frisco (100 Civic Center).
WHERE DO I CHARGE MY ELECTRIC VEHICLE?
The closest charging station to the venue is located at 100 West Garage (the parking garage at Cheyenne Avenue and 2nd Street).
Many events are public, but not all events. Please check the Calendar of Events to confirm.
- The Cox Business Center does not own or operate any parking facilities.
- There are nearly 10,000 parking spots within a short walk to the venue. Check out the parking map.
- The Civic Center Parkade (owned by American Parking at 3rd Street and Houston) is connected to the venue by a covered walkway and offers 1,395 spaces.
- All privately owned lots determine the parking rate.
- The City of Tulsa uses the Park Mobile app.
- On-street metered parking is free after 5 p.m.